6000 respondents to a recent survey said that home design impacts their overall happiness.
- 74% are now happier after remodeling their home
- Being surrounded by immediate family is preferred
- 72% are happiest in rooms that are clean and organized
- 42% find happiness in the living room
- 15% say the kitchen is their happy place
- 2x men are more than twice as likely to derive happiness from a big-screen TV
- 74% prefer BIG windows
Something else to talk about:
317 The number of square feet by which the average new – home size has increased since 2009.
29.7 The percentage by which vacation home sales jumped in 2013
2018 The year that the median price of single family homes is predicted to approach the peak reached in 2006
65 The percentage of home buyers that desire an “environment friendly ” home.
70 The percentage of Americans who say they would buy if they were going to move, compared to the 26 percent who would rent.
*Stats taken from Insight Magazine.*